Range/hood outside vent flapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range/hood outside vent flapper

My 2600rb's stove range/hood vents to the outside of the trailer with a fan. On the outside, that vent has a flapper in it that can be snapped closed. I suppose that is to keep bugs/wasps out of there when snapped closed. If you cook in the kitchen and use the vent fan that flapper must be in the open position or nothing is being vented outside. On the outside there are 2 finger slots. Stick your finger in them and pop the flapper up to open it.

You can see one of the finger slots in the posted picture. Just today I noticed all this and haven't seen anyone mention it in the past so I thought maybe someone would want to know about this. Not the best picture but should give you enough to figure this out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ventflap.jpg
Views:	816
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	17499
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    Andersen Hitch
    2021 Reflection 337rls

Also if the flapper is sticking, remove the black cover and gently pop the cover off and flapper out. Lightly sand the edges of the flapper and re-install. I posted pictures somewhere.
    On edit - found it https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...oes-yours-open
    Last edited by Yoda; 04-26-2020, 04:56 PM.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
    X