Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitude 2930rl-R Inverter

Inverter for Residential Refrigerator?

Does anyone know the make and model/size of the inverter, and what does it power besides the refrigerator?

Also,
    Can the inverter be upgraded if more power for other appliances is desired?

Ed
    Ed & Cindy, pups: Daisy and Penny
    2020 Ford F-450 Lariat CCLB Diesel
    2020 Solitude 2930rl-R
    Previously 2019 Reflection 260RD

From the parts look up just below the red bar above, https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/45951
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by TS_Breezes View Post
      Inverter for Residential Refrigerator?

Does anyone know the make and model/size of the inverter, and what does it power besides the refrigerator?

Also,
      Can the inverter be upgraded if more power for other appliances is desired?

Ed
      Ed,
      This thread may be of interest: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...g-refrigerator

The answer to your other question is not an easy one to answer because "it depends". I am not familiar with the gauge of wires feeding the inverter (a critical limitation) nor what it will take to tie in other circuits to the output given that the residential refrigerator's inverter was installed as a single-purpose device.

Howard

GDRV-Megan -- I have a 2930RL Electric Plan. Is there a 2930RL-R plan? If yes, please send it to me.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks - electrical systems are NOT my strong suit and your links were very helpful! Would like to go with an RV with the residential fridge, but want beefed up battery bank...lots to learn!
        Ed & Cindy, pups: Daisy and Penny
        2020 Ford F-450 Lariat CCLB Diesel
        2020 Solitude 2930rl-R
        Previously 2019 Reflection 260RD

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Ed,
          This thread may be of interest: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...g-refrigerator

The answer to your other question is not an easy one to answer because "it depends". I am not familiar with the gauge of wires feeding the inverter (a critical limitation) nor what it will take to tie in other circuits to the output given that the residential refrigerator's inverter was installed as a single-purpose device.

Howard

GDRV-Megan -- I have a 2930RL Electric Plan. Is there a 2930RL-R plan? If yes, please send it to me.
          No, the electrical is generic and is the same for the 2930RL and the 2930RL-R.

Comment

Working...
          X