Coax Connectors Loose ( 315RLTS )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coax Connectors Loose ( 315RLTS )

Yet another "down under" project--find and tighten all the coax connectors on my 315RLTS.

The first four I found were not intentional--I stumbled across them and discovered all of them were loose.

I hope to document all of the coax connectors I can find and will update this thread with their location once complete.

My list of "To Do" while the coroplast is down is getting quite lengthy! POW ("Project on Wheels") is keeping me busy.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

On our Thor, I found two different coax connections that were simply there because that is where they ran out of coax. One of them went to the bedroom TV and I could get my hand on the cable but not the connector and when I moved it the signal got better / worse. I ended up buying a 50 piece of coax and using the original to pull it thru, and then found another connector that I wasn't aware of. So far I haven't found this on ours, but then both TVs and connectors are all on the front end so they didn't need a long run.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
    X