Location of gateway in Solitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of gateway in Solitude

Does anyone know where I can locate the gateway in a Solitude 390RK?

Originally posted by ChristyC86 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can locate the gateway in a Solitude 390RK?
    Welcome to Grand Design's Technical Forum, Christy.

Please expound on what you're looking for--I'm drawing a blank on the term "gateway".

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I think the RV gateway is a box that has the SSID number and password on it. I’m trying to use the Grand Design app on my phone. It can’t connect to my RV without that information.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristyC86 View Post
        I think the RV gateway is a box that has the SSID number and password on it. I’m trying to use the Grand Design app on my phone. It can’t connect to my RV without that information.
        I *think* that's called the "One Control" on the new Solitudes.

Second Chance (Rob)--can you help Christy with the Solitude questions?
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

I *think* that's called the "One Control" on the new Solitudes.

Second Chance (Rob)--can you help Christy with the Solitude questions?
          Our 2020 Solitude does not have the One Control module. As far as I know, only the Momentums are coming with those from the factory (but I'm not for certain about that).

Rob
          Rob & Laura
          U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
          2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
          2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
          (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
          Full time since 08/2015

Comment

I'm drawing a total blank as to a "gateway" on mine and I don't have anything hiding in cabinets or closets. I also haven't found any reference to it in any of my documentation.
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

The Grand Design Reflection 5th wheels now also have the LCI One Control system. Curious if the Solitude line will adopt it as well in the near future - we just placed a factory order for a Solitude S-Class 2930RL.
              2021 Solitude S-2930 RL
              1200 watts solar, 3KW inverter, 400 A/Hr LiFePO4 batteries
              2020 Ford F-350 CC LB Crew Cab SRW 6.7L 4x4 3.55

Comment

This post may be a little too late, but if not. We have a 20 momentum 397. It came standard with the One Control - Connect Anywhere (LCI). Ours is in the cabinet right behind the OC control panel. I have heard others are placed on top of the kitchen cabinet. If you have the gateway, its awesome. In our PDI the rep didn't explain fully about its capabilities. I don't think he knew. We eventually figured it out though. We got on a MobileMustHave AT&T unlimited plan, got that sim card and haven't missed a (wifi) beat since. That's a requirement for us to be full time and work our home. The only downside is if there is no AT&T signal then no wifi. Hadn;t gone there yet.

Comment

Working...
                X