Coax Surge Protector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bellis View Post

I mean in the trailer. IE 3 inputs on the dock.
    I guess you mean how the coax is wired. Howard has one for his rig.

This diagram is from an owner's S Class.It has Aux/Sat versus Cable-to-Cable labels for the coax jumper that goes from left hand side over to right hand side of the passthru.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	3350RL (2019) Coax Wiring.jpg Views:	0 Size:	66.7 KB ID:	29989
    Last edited by gbkims; 09-16-2020, 07:58 PM.
    Gene and Kim
    2015 Grand Design Reflection 317RST
    2017 RAM 3500 CC, LB, 4x2, 6.7L CTD

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Oh--it didn't "click" that we'd transitioned to a different topic.

I only use the one cable connection at the Nautilus panel for those rare times when the campground actually has cable. I watch so little actual "TV" anymore I'm not the best one to consult on that issue. Most of my time is online, either on forums or watching something (hopefully) educational on YouTube.

Hopefully a fellow cable TV aficionado can provide a better answer.
      I'm right there with you.....we sometimes turn the one in the Master on at night; but it is more nightlight / white noise while I work on my laptop and the Mrs. falls asleep. Been on a bunch of trips already and we don't use them much.

Originally posted by gbkims View Post

I guess you mean how the coax is wired. Howard has one for his rig.

This diagram is from an owner's S Class.It has Aux/Sat versus Cable-to-Cable labels for the coax jumper that goes from left hand side over to right hand side of the passthru.
      Click image for larger version Name:	3350RL (2019) Coax Wiring.jpg Views:	0 Size:	66.7 KB ID:	29989
      I think I have worked too many hours today....appreciate the diagram...it is helpful.....but your thinking it won't apply to my rig because it's not a S class/5th wheel?
      2020 Imagine 2400BH
      2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

azprstn -- your post was moved to it's own thread here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...-cable-diagram
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X