Furrion S Side cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiny side up View Post
    Yes, the pictures. The display can select all four cameras or a single camera. The fourth is labeled 'Door', not sure about that option but it is there. The rear camera is very useful in back-in spots even with a helper spotting you, my rig is long and the spotter can be 60 feet away. The trailer does not have a rear bumper so there is no protection from objects behind the trailer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Display.jpg
Views:	1778
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	61214Click image for larger version

Name:	Rear camera.jpg
Views:	1678
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	61215Click image for larger version

Name:	Passenger side camera.jpg
Views:	1944
Size:	177.4 KB
ID:	61216Click image for larger version

Name:	Driver side camera.jpg
Views:	1832
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	61217
    I installed them on my solitude 5th wheel right after purchase and find the passenger side camera along with the rear one most useful when traveling. It lets me see how close someone is to my rear corner when changing lanes. We also carry our bikes on the rear so I can keep an eye on them while traveling. A friend had his bike rack break during travel a few years back and did not know it until people started honking at him. Ruined bike rack, bikes and damaged his RV.
    2017 F250 Diesel Superduty SRW SWB
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R

Comment

i just purchased the side marker cameras. they work fine on the test bench, but when i hook up to my 2021 imagine. there is no power. also the light is not LED. is there a replacement bulb. and any suggestions to get power. rv has 4 wires. two pigtailed two leads to light. but nothing. thanks

Comment

Working...
      X