Solitude 2020 390 RK fridge water drip pan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitude 2020 390 RK fridge water drip pan

We noticed the drip pan sometimes over fills and we have to remove some of the water. Is this normal? We thought maybe the fifth wheel is not leveled but according to the leveling system we are. Any thoughts?

Originally posted by ChristyC86 View Post
    We noticed the drip pan sometimes over fills and we have to remove some of the water. Is this normal? We thought maybe the fifth wheel is not leveled but according to the leveling system we are. Any thoughts?
    You have the Samsung?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Samsung Refrigerator.JPG
Views:	397
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	19569
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I just purchased my Momentum 381M and have a 4 door Norcold fridge, 18 cubic foot. Every day I have water all over anything on the shelves, inside my crisper bins as well as under them. Also the metal reservoir on the outside behind the fridge is full.

has anyone experienced this and is there a fix? I have kept the settings at 9 since I purchased it. The freezer holds steady at 5* and the fridge stays at 45* which to me isnt cold enough.

thanks

Comment

We had a similar problem with our fridge and found out that the fridge doors were not properly shimmed and that the center baffle was dragging and not closing fully. Until we could get the door shimmed we physically pulled the baffle over. I won't say that the shimming solved the problem completely. In humid climates or when we put something that is still too warm in the fridge we will get some moisture in the fridge but not as bad as before we shimmed the door.

By the way, Norcold's recommended method of testing by putting a strong light in the fridge and looking for any light leaks around the edge is worthless. Light doesn't bend around corners. A better test is to place a dollar bill between doors and seals and see if the seal grips the dollar bill when the door is closed. When we did this pre-shimming between the two doors of the fridge the dollar bill slide all the way to the bottom of the doors.
        John
        2018 Momentum 395M
        2018 Ram 3500 Dually
        Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

I'm still trying to find my drip tray. They must have hidden it with the gateway.
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Our drip track comes detatched from the drail if it its bumped or jarred in any way. Then we get water in the bottom of the fridge. Has anyone had this issue and found a way to keep the drip pan drain in its correct place all the time.

Comment

Working...
            X