Winegard 360 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winegard 360 Upgrade

I own a 2020 Reflection 303RLS. It came with the standard Winegard 360 Air. I'm wondering if it can be replaced with the 360 plus so that I can add cell and wifi booster capability to the rig. Has anyone investigated this and what's involved?

Originally posted by sergeremillard@msn.com View Post
    I own a 2020 Reflection 303RLS. It came with the standard Winegard 360 Air. I'm wondering if it can be replaced with the 360 plus so that I can add cell and wifi booster capability to the rig. Has anyone investigated this and what's involved?
    I have a 315RLTS, but this thread should give you some idea of what's involved: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...ion-in-315rlts

Let me know if you have any questions (here or in the other thread).

Howard

P.S. Normally not a good idea (a lot of "spiders" crawl this site) to have your email as your forum name. If you'd like to change it let me know and I can do it for you. Only admins and moderators have this access.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you Howard. And yes, please change my forum name to sremillard.
      Serge

Comment

Originally posted by sergeremillard@msn.com View Post
        Thank you Howard. And yes, please change my forum name to sremillard.
        Serge
        I fixed your name for you , Howard must be taking a nap.

Welcome.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

I fixed your name for you , Howard must be taking a nap.

Welcome.

Brian
          Or he just decided to remove the front cap on his 315 just to see what is under there, clean it up, and of course, improve it ! Can't wait to see the new thread with 100 pictures, extensive documentation, and videos !

Dan
          Dan & Carol
          2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
          2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Canyonlight and Country Campers -- dang, I go out and work on the camper for awhile and look at all the abuse I get.

And Dan--I do have an inoperative marker light to figure out (eventually) and the wiring IS behind the cap. (Though I won't be taking it off!) ​​​​​​​
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
            X