No announcement yet.

Residential fridge model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am putting Samsung Residential Refrigerator and I want to confirm gas line configuration behind Norcold 2118 in my 397th Momentum 2020. Can't find any info on
    Grand Design Site. It appears that the oven gas is coming thru here too... ... Thanks

Comment

mdanwatson The Norcold has two access hatches, the gas plumbing can be accessed by opening the lower one. Sorry if that's too elementary; I'm not sure what you're looking for in terms of "configuration."

I was sure that I had posted about the first half of my refrigerator install, which would have included a picture of the gas line change I made. But I can't find it.

The gas line configuration almost certainly varies with floor plan, so this may not be helpful, but... On the 2018 Solitude 310-GK, the refrigerator is next to the stove/oven. So the gas comes from the tank/regulator, to behind the refer where it enters a 4-way joint. In from the tank, and three outs, to the refer, stove, and oven. I replaced that fitting with a three way in the same location (didn't reroute any gas plumbing), so that it only fed the stove and oven. I've attached a picture of my gas connections, after the conversion to a three-way port. Gas from the tank coming up from the floor, and out to the stove and oven going to the left.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200828_102627.jpg Views:	0 Size:	143.9 KB ID:	71047

Regards,
      -Al
      Al and Kathe
      :No longer full-time. New sticks and bricks in East Helena, MT

2018 Solitude 310GK 110463 (Rhett)
      2018 F350 CC DRW 4x4 Lariat (Scarlett)

Visited states map on the blog (below)
      Follow us: http://lobstersontheloose.com

Comment

Thanks Al ... gas line comes up like yours with only one T... I just thought I would confirm the obvious that one line goes to refrigerator and the other goes to oven/ stove... I am new to this area
        and haven't figured out how to post a pic yet !!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Norcold.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	71425Here is my configuration Al !!

Comment

I see you figured out pics! Welcome to the group; I hope you find it as helpful as I have. Right; the rubber line goes to the fridge (obviously, sorry), and the copper goes... elsewhere. I assume oven and stove. You'll want to replace the T with s straight inline fitting. Any RV place should have those, as would any propane place that sells stoves / water heaters, etc.

Enjoy!
            -Al
            Al and Kathe
            :No longer full-time. New sticks and bricks in East Helena, MT

2018 Solitude 310GK 110463 (Rhett)
            2018 F350 CC DRW 4x4 Lariat (Scarlett)

Visited states map on the blog (below)
            Follow us: http://lobstersontheloose.com

Comment

Working...
            X