Furion 3 burner cook top.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furion 3 burner cook top.

The electronic ignition on our Furion cook top in our GD 17MKE quit working completely. No spark at all. Is there a wire that could possibly have come loose on the bumpy road to our campsite?

Originally posted by R. Smitty View Post
    The electronic ignition on our Furion cook top in our GD 17MKE quit working completely. No spark at all. Is there a wire that could possibly have come loose on the bumpy road to our campsite?
    It is a possibility. I believe the top just pops off and you should be able to see where the wires connect. Be careful.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

That is a real possibility. There are wires that go from the ignitor turn knob to the 3 burns and the oven ignitor. If you are not getting a spark from any of the 3 burners or the oven pilot area I would check for a disconnected wire at the ignitor knob or whichever is the first burner in the sequence (I don't know which burner that is).

Charles and Susan
      2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
      Andersen Hitch
      2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

We have had wires come loose from the igniter, we have had the brace for the little sparky thing fall over when a screw came loose. We have had so much trouble with it we finally gave it up and just keep a long stick lighter setting next to the stove.
        2017 Momentum 376, 2019 Ford F450
        2022 Triumph Scrambler Motorcycle
        E-bikes, Hobi Pedal Kayaks
        Kota the dog and KC the Kitty Cat

Comment

Working...
        X