MaxxAir Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaxxAir Fan

We have the max air fan in the kitchen and a normal "fantastic" fan in the bathroom. I wanted to order the MaxAir covers but I could not tell if GD installed the fans with EZClip system. It has been raining today and I cannot get on the roof, it there a way to know if I can order the MaxAir cover with the ezclip system?
    2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD / 2020 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 295RL

Originally posted by FreddieMac View Post
    We have the max air fan in the kitchen and a normal "fantastic" fan in the bathroom. I wanted to order the MaxAir covers but I could not tell if GD installed the fans with EZClip system. It has been raining today and I cannot get on the roof, it there a way to know if I can order the MaxAir cover with the ezclip system?
    The only way to know for sure it to crawl up and look. But...in the kitchen my '19 315RLTS's MaxxAir fan has the ezclip system. For the bathroom (the dealer) installed a matching cover but the version that must be mounted.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

The only way to know for sure it to crawl up and look. But...in the kitchen my '19 315RLTS's MaxxAir fan has the ezclip system. For the bathroom (the dealer) installed a matching cover but the version that must be mounted.
      Thanks I will have to wait for the rain to stop and go up and take a look.

Comment

The EZclip covers come with all the hardware to install or retrofit other fan assy's that do not already have the clip system incorporated. I just did what you are looking to do. The bathroom fan cover is now same as the Kitchen fan. Drilling is required on the bathroom fan shroud. Instructions are included with the new cover.
        Gary F
        2020 Solitude 375RES-R
        2019 Ford Super Duty diesel Dually

Comment

What size screw did you use on the max air for the roof? I have installed that before on my old camper.
          Last edited by FreddieMac; 06-29-2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

I can give you info if you have not already completed this project.
            2020 Reflection 273MK
            2005 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD

Comment

Working...
            X