Norcold won't run on LP gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillinTexas View Post
    Wow. That's really interesting. Apparently Norcold's vents are "upside down". https://www.camperid.com/norcold/nor...887034458.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	Norcold.JPG
Views:	327
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	27290
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by BillinTexas View Post
      Mine are like these as well, screws on top.
      Bob P.
      2018 F-350 CCLB 4X4 Dually
      2020 337RLS
      VIN last 8 L3326309

Comment

I guess that having a Dometic brand fridge for some 10 or 15 years I am spoiled with the look of the screws on the bottom. My worry and reason for asking for a pic was that the vent covers were installed upside down but not the case.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
          I guess that having a Dometic brand fridge for some 10 or 15 years I am spoiled with the look of the screws on the bottom. My worry and reason for asking for a pic was that the vent covers were installed upside down but not the case.

Brian
          I'm right there with you. I very much had that thought starting at my trailer yesterday. But if you look real close, you can see the open cuts are on the bottom, so no rain can get in.
          Mike
          2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

Try to search for "dinosaur" brand boards and see if you can find your board number there. If it is available I would see if they will pay for that board. This brand has been used by many GD owners on water heaters and furnaces. They seem to have a better life span than the stock board.

Here is the link to there site http://www.dinosaurelectronics.com/

You will have to search you model number of fridge or board. They may be a little more cost than the stock but may be worth it. I have a spare board for our water heater for when it fails at the wrong time, it has already failed but was replace under warranty.

Brian
            Well, I did a good thorough search to no avail. My board number isn't listed, unfortunately. I spoke with Norcold today to get info to register my frig and they gave me the part no. for the board. I was told they had the board and could have it to the dealer in 10 days. I spoke to the dealer after talking to them. The dealer told me that several dealers owned by their same parent company have them showing backordered. The service rep told me they are checking on them every few days and had in fact checked today. Will continue to wait a little while.
            Bill & Cindy
            2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
            2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
            SE Texas

Comment

Update:
              I spoke with my dealer today and they have received the board. I am supposed to go on the 22nd to get it tended to plus a couple of small punch type items. I do have want may be a more major issue according to the warranty lady but we will see. I'll post a different thread on that.
              Bill & Cindy
              2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
              2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
              SE Texas

Comment

Working...
              X