Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion Microwave/Convection Oven Combo working intermittently

2021 Reflection 295RL - Less than 4 months old

Camped in Golden, CO for 3 weeks this month. Used the convection oven once and microwave frequently daily.
    Microwave crapped out our last five days camping. Panel went completely dead. Then the clock came on the following day.
    Tried the microwave again at that time and it simply went completely dead again. I shut off the breaker for the remainder of our trip.
    Took it to my GD dealer and their most senior tech troubleshot it and said there is nothing wrong with it. He warmed some water in the
    microwave a couple times and "checked the circuitry".

Anyone else have issues / solutions with the Furrion Combo Microwave / Conv Oven??

Bob
    Bob and Pam
    295RL Refection 5th Wheel - 2021
    Ford F250 6.2L Supercrew - 2019

Originally posted by brt6073 View Post
    2021 Reflection 295RL - Less than 4 months old

Camped in Golden, CO for 3 weeks this month. Used the convection oven once and microwave frequently daily.
    Microwave crapped out our last five days camping. Panel went completely dead. Then the clock came on the following day.
    Tried the microwave again at that time and it simply went completely dead again. I shut off the breaker for the remainder of our trip.
    Took it to my GD dealer and their most senior tech troubleshot it and said there is nothing wrong with it. He warmed some water in the
    microwave a couple times and "checked the circuitry".

Anyone else have issues / solutions with the Furrion Combo Microwave / Conv Oven??

Bob
    Bob,
    Based on your description of the issue, I'd suspect the wall power outlet or associated microwave 120vAC power line from the Power Distribution Panel in addition to the microwave as a possible issue.

The problem I have with mine is the door closed switch doesn't engage all the time. Not a big deal--I just close the door again and (so far) it works. This is not your issue, though, as the door switch doesn't affect the clock display.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X