Display - Grayscale Or Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display - Grayscale Or Color

Lots of posts regarding TPMS, not interested in starting another which one is best.
    Have already decided which one to buy.

But how about display color?
    No phones please, I must have a display that came with the TPMS and they all offer color or not color.

Pros and cons please color and grayscale.

Thanks,
    Vic

PineconeNW
    Reflection 297RSTS 2021
    Chevrolet K2500 Duramax LBZ 2007
    https://www.epgsoft.com/visited-stat...100&format=png

Originally posted by PineconeNW View Post
    Lots of posts regarding TPMS, not interested in starting another which one is best.
    Have already decided which one to buy.

But how about display color?
    No phones please, I must have a display that came with the TPMS and they all offer color or not color.

Pros and cons please color and grayscale.

Thanks,
    Vic

I'd go with the clearest display that is the most responsive (rapid updates). Color or B&W wouldn't matter. An audible alarm would be a nice feature, too, in addition to the display features.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Mine is color but that doesn't really matter. You don't go down the road constantly looking at it. When something starts going wrong (psi or temp) it sounds a really loud alarm. Every couple of hours I have my wife check all the parameters (once again color or b/w wouldn't matter), since I'm driving I need to be focused on the road.
      Charles and Susan
      2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
      Andersen Hitch
      2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

I've had 3 trips with my TPMS. I'm staring at it more than I should because it's a new toy for me. :-)

Mine's B/W, but has a Red LED for the alarm light, but it's really hard to see in the bright sun. (I have it sitting ontop of my dash since it's solar powered)
        Mike
        2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Comment

Thank you All
          PineconeNW
          Reflection 297RSTS 2021
          Chevrolet K2500 Duramax LBZ 2007
          https://www.epgsoft.com/visited-stat...100&format=png

Comment

Working...
          X