Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vent or Ventless

We’re looking at a Momentum 397th.
    Do we have to have a ventless dryer or can we use our vented dryer (from possible trade in)?

Originally posted by KMBLancaster View Post
    Do we have to have a ventless dryer or can we use our vented dryer (from possible trade in)?
    Welcome to the forum.

I don't have a 397 so I can't answer your question. I'm sure someone will chime in here soon!

-Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by KMBLancaster View Post
      It happened that a neighbor here at the National Rally had a 397 so I asked for a tour. The picture below is where the dryer connects in her trailer, so the answer is you can use either a vented or ventless. If not cut out already you'll need to make the hole for the vent.

Click image for larger version

Name:	397 Vent Sticker.JPG
Views:	446
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	3341
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Is there anywhere to run vent for dryer on 351M or is it ventless only?

Comment

Working...
        X