Blackstone Griddle Lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackstone Griddle Lid

One final item the DW spotted in Rudy and Andi 's arsenal: a lid on their Blackstone griddle. The DW didn't realize she could get it separately as an accessory add-on.

Guess what's on order?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lid.JPG
Views:	1020
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	37910
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Originally posted by howson View Post
    One final item the DW spotted in Rudy and Andi 's arsenal: a lid on their Blackstone griddle. The DW didn't realize she could get it separately as an accessory add-on.

Guess what's on order?
    Final item howson ?? You go ahead and think that if you want. Fran and I know differently, my friend! ​​​​​​​
    Andi
    Brookings SD
    2018 Reflection 337RLS
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Originally posted by Andi View Post

Final item howson ?? You go ahead and think that if you want. Fran and I know differently, my friend! ​​​​​​​
      Where IS that "ban member" function? It's here somewhere...
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

howson, Jeeze, that cost almost as much as the grill! (I just bought the same grill a few months ago). I'm thinking I might just get the round upside down bowl cover, there only like $15 to 20 bucks.
        Mike
        2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Comment

Our 22" we got from Walmart came with the lid and the stand. The lid is very handy. But mpking is right, you can get a whole griddle with the lid for that much.
          Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
          2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
          2020 Momentum 351M
          2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

I don't think we paid that much for ours, but have had it for about 2 years. We maybe purchased direct from Blackstone, can't find it on our Amazon orders.

A quick search showed it at this site for $39.99, but I know nothing about this company. https://outdoorhomestore.com/product...-griddle-hood/

mpking , we also have the round cover, started with that. It works well for smaller items. The advantage to the big hood is you can leave the griddle out on the picnic table between uses and not worry about dust or leaves or rain. It's also less messy when putting it in the storage bag. But I agree, I don't think we would have purchased it for that amount.
            Andi
            Brookings SD
            2018 Reflection 337RLS

Comment

I just wait until ours cools a little bit and then flip it upside down and set it back onto the base, but now have a new item for the Amazon wish list.
              Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
              Nash County, NC
              2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

I bought mine with it included. I wish they was a slip over cover for it when it's set up at my campsite so the moisture won't collect on it.
                Bill & Cindy
                2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
                2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
                SE Texas

Comment

Originally posted by BillinTexas View Post
                  I bought mine with it included. I wish they was a slip over cover for it when it's set up at my campsite so the moisture won't collect on it.
                  The slip cover works with the hood installed, Bill.

Name:	Slip Cover.JPG
Views:	689
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	38183
                  The bag for the 17" grill does not work with the hood--and Blackstone (nor anyone else that I could find) makes a bag for the 17" grill with the hood. (There's a bag for the 17" w/hood and stand.)

Name:	zip case.JPG
Views:	660
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	38184
                  Andi and Rudy -- what do you guys use for a storage bag for your griddle?

Comment

The bag mentioned in the previous post: https://blackstoneproducts.com/produ...old-separately

Name:	Blackstone Bag.JPG
Views:	713
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	38186

Unfortunately the stand, https://blackstoneproducts.com/colle...-griddle-stand, is out of stock. One store had it and wanted $150(!) for it--nope. MSRP is ~$89. I'll wait.

Name:	Stand.JPG
Views:	655
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	38187

Comment

The bag for the 17" grill does not work with the hood--and Blackstone (nor anyone else that I could find) makes a bag for the 17" grill with the hood. (There's a bag for the 17" w/hood and stand.)

I may have to go with the bag or maybe come up with something else. They really should make a cover for that would include covering the hood.
                      Bill & Cindy
                      2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
                      2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
                      SE Texas

Comment

This is the one we use. It fits either the 17" or the 22", so it is large for ours - but better than too small!

Name:	IMG_3324.JPG
Views:	770
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	38310Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3323.JPG
Views:	773
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	38311
                        Andi
                        Brookings SD
                        2018 Reflection 337RLS

Comment

Originally posted by Andi View Post
                          This is the one we use. It fits either the 17" or the 22", so it is large for ours - but better than too small!
                          That bag is the one I think is made to hold the stand, too, Andi. I've got it on order.

I'll get the stand, too, since Fran wants it so she can use that small table for all the other "stuff" involved when she's cooking. Unfortunately Blackstone is out of the 17" stands. I just got a note from them that said they expect them in 3-4 weeks.

Howard

Comment

That bag is the one I think is made to hold the stand, too, Andi. I've got it on order.

I'll get the stand, too, since Fran wants it so she can use that small table for all the other "stuff" involved when she's cooking. Unfortunately Blackstone is out of the 17" stands. I just got a note from them that said they expect them in 3-4 weeks.

Howard
                            We don't have the stand for ours, but do have this 4foot table. Adjustable height legs and table folds in half. Believe we got from WM. Lifetime brand, model 80506. More shopping for you to do!

Name:	IMG_1663.jpg
Views:	879
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	38369

Andi
                            Andi
                            Brookings SD
                            2018 Reflection 337RLS

Comment

I got my 22" for Christmas last year and love it. I "Asked" for the kit from Walmart that includes the lid and stand. It is great for sites with no picnic tables, but if we are just staying for a night and there is a table we throw it on there.

Neil Citro
                              2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
                              2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
                              X