Blackstone Griddle Lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andi View Post

We don't have the stand for ours, but do have this 4foot table. Adjustable height legs and table folds in half. Believe we got from WM. Lifetime brand, model 80506. More shopping for you to do!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1663.jpg Views:	37 Size:	154.7 KB ID:	38369

Andi
    That is a nice table. So want, thanks for posting.
    Grand Design Imagine 2450RL 2020 born 7/2019
    TV - 2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7 4X4 Limited w/Towing PKG under 30K miles, hanger queen until now

Comment

Originally posted by BobinICT View Post

That is a nice table. So want, thanks for posting.
      Always happy to help other owners spend their money!
      Andi
      Brookings SD
      2018 Reflection 337RLS
      2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Follow up on the larger bag: there's good and there's bad.

The Good

Lots of room! The 17" Blackstone with the lid easily fits inside. I was also able to assemble all the other bits and pieces the DW uses with the Blackstone into the bag, so everything is in one place. Fits nicely in the passthru, though I can no longer stand it up on end as I did with the smaller bag.

New Bag on Left, Original 17" (without lid) Bag on Right

Note the handles on the bags...I'll be commenting about them later in the post.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bags.JPG
Views:	248
Size:	361.1 KB
ID:	39385
        Lots of Room In The New Bag for Cooking Accessories

Name:	Stuff inside.JPG
Views:	224
Size:	216.8 KB
ID:	39386

The Bad

Whoever decided on the length of the handles miscalculated. They are way too short. This wasn't a problem with the smaller bag. Look again at the first pic in this post and you'll see the problem.

Name:	Handles.JPG
Views:	217
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	39387
        Bottom Line: I wouldn't buy the bag again. I'd look for a better fit and handle combination other than the Blackstone offering.

I did ask Blackstone Customer Service why they don't make a bag that will snugly fit the 17" with lid and the reply was "We keep telling them customers are asking for that product!" "Them", I assume, are the bean counters or management.

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X