TV mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV mount

Is it possible to install a swing arm mount for a 32" Flat Screen tv in the inside storage wall of the RV. A 2970RL Or is there a better choice. I know the walls are thin so I was possibly thinking of the outside wall with a slide bracket.
    Last edited by repairichremp; 09-09-2019, 02:28 PM.

Originally posted by repairichremp View Post
    Is it possible to install a swing arm for a 32" Flat Screen tv in the inside wall of the RV. A 2970RL
    MORryde makes a variety of TV mounts designed specifically for RVs. http://www.morryde.com/product-category/1-tv-mounts

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

2021 Imagine 2970RL I want to install a TV mount that has a few degrees movement. I have looked and have been unable to locate the releases for the current mount. My TV is so tight to the mounting location I cannot see behind it. Were you able to get a new mount installed? Thanks

Comment

Kirk Saville try using your phone camera to take pictures of the mount. The swing arm mount for my TV is a Vee that the bracket on the TV slides into. You might get lucky and find something like that, or a lock screw on the bottom of a rail mount then the bottom pulls away slightly and lift the TV off (both home mounts are like this).
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

I have the Morryde folding, tilting and locking TV mount. My only concern on the model I purchased is it is heavy for the size TV I plan to use. So I'm planning on drilling additional holes in it to lighten it up before installing. It is a high quality TV mount.

https://www.morryde.com/products/swi...ount-tv1-025h/

Jim

Comment

I have the same MORryde TV mount as Jim in my bedroom for a 32" Roku.

I mounted a 15"x15" piece of 1/2" plywood to the wall and the TV mount to the plywood. Used a few more screws than necessary. The whole thing feels secure and have been on a number of outings without issue.

The mounting of the mount to the back of the television feels like the flimsiest part of the setup.

What I like best about the MORryde mount is how solid it feels AND the swing-out of the mount is great. I can pull it off the sidewall and swing it out over the corner of the bed. Just have to duck when exiting that side of the bed .
            John & Susan
            2019 Ford F-250 CCSB
            2022 Reflection 297RSTS

Comment

@jpcarro11,

John,

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Using the backerboard is smart since it will help to distribute the load and will also be supported partially by the bedroom wall as well. I need to get mine put up at some point. I have been thinking of lightening it up a bit since it can handle a much larger TV than I plan to install.

Jim

Comment

I will need to get to this project at some point.

Too much going on in retirement. LOL.

Jim

Comment

Working...
                X