Winegard roof antennae?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winegard roof antennae?

Hello! We just ordered a 2021 Imagine 2800 BH from our dealer. It needs to be built. In the meantime, can anyone tell me which Winegard antennae model comes on this unit?

Thanks!

Marc Merel
    Chicago, IL
    Marc and Crystal Merel plus Ben and Emma (canine protection services)
    2017 F150 2.7L EcoBoost
    2021 Imagine 2800 BH

Originally posted by mereleagle View Post
    Hello! We just ordered a 2021 Imagine 2800 BH from our dealer. It needs to be built. In the meantime, can anyone tell me which Winegard antennae model comes on this unit?

Thanks!

Marc Merel
    Chicago, IL
    Hi Marc--congrats on the 2800BH and please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

, can you please address this soon-to-be-owner's question?

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you Howard, I will check that out.
      2017 F150 2.7L EcoBoost
      2021 Imagine 2800 BH

Comment

Thanks!

Marc Merel
        Chicago, IL
        Good morning mereleagle! I am waiting for confirmation on the model number. Once I hear back, I will update you.

Comment

mereleagle Have you been given a VIN yet?

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Brittany View Post
            mereleagle Have you been given a VIN yet?
            No, we have not. I placed the order on Friday at General RV in Huntley, IL.
            2017 F150 2.7L EcoBoost
            2021 Imagine 2800 BH

Comment

No, we have not. I placed the order on Friday at General RV in Huntley, IL.
              I reached out to parts department to confirm the model number. Without a VIN, they are not able to confirm the model number. Once you have a VIN, please let me know and we will be able to confirm the model number.

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Brittany View Post

I reached out to parts department to confirm the model number. Without a VIN, they are not able to confirm the model number. Once you have a VIN, please let me know and we will be able to confirm the model number.
                Thanks Brittany.
                2017 F150 2.7L EcoBoost
                2021 Imagine 2800 BH

Comment

Working...
                X