No announcement yet.

ARC Problems Jensen JWM452

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EvangeClan thanks for the info. I was having the same issue and after reading your post, I check the back of my TV. My cable was on HDMI 3. HDMI 1 is labled 'ARC'. I moved the cable and now it works!

Comment

Originally posted by Michaelr32 View Post
      EvangeClan thanks for the info. I was having the same issue and after reading your post, I check the back of my TV. My cable was on HDMI 3. HDMI 1 is labled 'ARC'. I moved the cable and now it works!
      There's tons of info on this site, Michalr32. Consider checking out the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members that will (hopefully) inform you about all that's here (and why).

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

This may seem over simple but I had the same issue. I found only one hdmi input on my TV supported arc and GD had the cable on the wrong input

Comment

Hello….I am having the same issue. Have a TCL roku tv. With the Jensen JWM 452
          Playing DVDs works well. Good sound through the ceiling speakers and good picture.
          No sound from ceiling speakers on hdmi 3/arc when streaming and watchTV. Appears the Jensen head and tv are not talking to each other.

Did switching HDMI cables to another port work?

any help is appreciated.

coops

by the way I called the Jensen rep…they said cal the TCL tv rep. I called the TCL tv rep…no fix. The said call the Jensen rep.
          hate being the meat in the tv radio sandwich.

Cooper
          2021 303RLS
          2012 Ram 3500 Cummins SRW Short Box

Comment

I have a JWM70A and TCL tv. I just went out and looked and it's hooked up to ARC HDMI, but no sound out of speakers. Not sure which setting to change on the TV to allow ARC? Had no idea it had this feature. Would be cool to get it working though.
            2020 GD 320G
            2021 Ram 3500 H.O. SRW.

Comment

ggjarhead Welcome to the family and the forum!
              Please excuse my being late to welcome you and not catching your first post but I haven’t been able keep up with anything but life for the last month.
              Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
              Nash County, NC
              2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

I have a 2021 303RLS with a LOGIX 40L1001 TV (never heard of it, can't find info on internet?).
                Trying to play TV sound thru Jensen JWM452 stereo unit. Followed suggestions above without any luck. Have tried ARC input on Jensen (with small "a" above "C" without luck. TV manual doesn't show HDMI ARC port but does show port 1 for digital. Would that be the same???
                Haven't tried headphone output to aux. input because I don't have cable with me now, but was hoping for HDMI connection.
                Does anyone have a LOGIX TV and do you have any suggestions??
                Will also be contacting GD for help.

Thanks to all!!
                Jim & Dot
                Richfield, WI.
                2021 Reflections 303RLS 5th wheel
                2015 GMC 2500HD Double Cab w/Duramax

Comment

GDRV-Megan or GDRV-Emily ,
                  Is there electronic documentation on the LOGIX 40L1001 TV you can post here? I couldn't find anything via an internet search.

Txs!
                  Howard
                  Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
                    GDRV-Megan or GDRV-Emily ,
                    Is there electronic documentation on the LOGIX 40L1001 TV you can post here? I couldn't find anything via an internet search.

Txs!
                    Howard
                    I am trying to locate this. I'll post it here once I have it.

Comment

As posted in an earlier post that I couldn't get TV sound to play from my Logix TV to my Jensen JWM245 using HDMI. Tried may suggestion from here without luck. Finally just used cable from headphone out jack on TV to AUX 2 input jack on rear of the JWM245. Works great, with great sound!!
                      Does anyone have a LOGIX TV in their GD unit??? We have a 2021 303RLS.
                      Thanks
                      Jim & Dot
                      Richfield, WI.
                      2021 Reflections 303RLS 5th wheel
                      2015 GMC 2500HD Double Cab w/Duramax

Comment

Just bought the 260RD in July and attempted to play sound via JVM452... no luck. After a bit of troubleshooting and checking/adjusting settings I threw up my hands and tried a different cable. A cable that was known to support ARC. That worked. Now when I turn up the volume on the Roku the Jensen volume is in sync.
                        Solution = ARC hdmi cable (for me)
                        I'm still planning to replace the ceiling speakers... :-)
                        2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
                        Recreational RV'ers in Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Capn_AJ5 View Post
                          Just bought the 260RD in July and attempted to play sound via JVM452... no luck. After a bit of troubleshooting and checking/adjusting settings I threw up my hands and tried a different cable. A cable that was known to support ARC. That worked. Now when I turn up the volume on the Roku the Jensen volume is in sync.
                          Solution = ARC hdmi cable (for me)
                          I'm still planning to replace the ceiling speakers... :-)
                          Did you replace the cable from the TV to the wall, or the wall to the head unit?
                          2020 GD 320G
                          2021 Ram 3500 H.O. SRW.

Comment

RoyB >Did you replace the cable from the TV to the wall, or the wall to the head unit?
                            I need to add that the original factory cable was plugged into HDMI 2 not the HDMI 3/ARC slot. So that was a change and the new cable from the head unit to the TV was changed. We do not have a wall plug on the unit.
                            2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
                            Recreational RV'ers in Texas

Comment

Originally posted by RoyB View Post

Did you replace the cable from the TV to the wall, or the wall to the head unit?
                              I replaced the HDMI cable from the Roku TV (HDMI 3 ARC) to the Jensen JS452 stereo (HDMI) and it worked for me.

Comment

Haad the same issue. I found out I have a bad HDMI cable. Yes, make sure you are connected to the HDMI on the TV marked ARC. Another stupid thing I had to do with my Jensen to get it to connect to blue tooth was disconnect it from power. I pulled the unit from the wall, unplugged the 12 input for 1 min, then plugged it back in. May be worth a shot.
                                "No place to go, No hurry to get there"
                                2019 GD Momentum 376 TH
                                2015 Dodge 3500 Cummins
                                2015 HD Ultra Classic Limited

Comment

Working...
                                X