Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine - Wingard360 or 360+?

Hello All,

Can someone confirm if the 2021 Imagine lineup comes with the Wingard360 or 360+ rooftop antenna. I am researching my options for 4G/Wi-Fi connectivity and want to understand what my 2250RK will have in it when we pick it up on Thursday so I know if I want to have the gateway included in the purchase or not...thanks in advance.
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram 2500 6.7 CTD Crew Cab Short Bed Factory Air-Ride Auto Level
    USMC Veteran

Originally posted by Heavysledz View Post
    Hello All,

Can someone confirm if the 2021 Imagine lineup comes with the Wingard360 or 360+ rooftop antenna. I am researching my options for 4G/Wi-Fi connectivity and want to understand what my 2250RK will have in it when we pick it up on Thursday so I know if I want to have the gateway included in the purchase or not...thanks in advance.
    Do you have a VIN number yet? Your dealer should be able to provide it. With that VIN you can call GD Customer Service to confirm exactly which Winegard is in your unit.

If you wait until delivery, if there's a plate in the ceiling under the Winegard you have the 360+. No plate = standard 360.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Heavysledz ,
      The reason I know the information I entered in post 2 is due to this similar thread: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...-roof-antennae

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Do you have a VIN number yet? Your dealer should be able to provide it. With that VIN you can call GD Customer Service to confirm exactly which Winegard is in your unit.

If you wait until delivery, if there's a plate in the ceiling under the Winegard you have the 360+. No plate = standard 360.
        Thanks for the information. I did take possession last Thursday and quickly learned that it is on the 360 and not the 360+......thank you for your assistance.
        Jeff and Debbie
        2021 Imagine 2250RK
        2015 Ram 2500 6.7 CTD Crew Cab Short Bed Factory Air-Ride Auto Level
        USMC Veteran

Comment

Working...
        X