2017 Imagine 2650K Televator broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Imagine 2650K Televator broken

The televator that lowers and raises our TV has stopped working and the TV will not stay down and closed. Has anyone had this happen and how did you fix? The GD tech at the Southern Oregon rally indicated it indeed was broken and we would need a new part. He also suggested we replace with the newer electronic model since they are easier to use. Thanks for your ideas and recommendations.

Originally posted by basor124 View Post
    The televator that lowers and raises our TV has stopped working and the TV will not stay down and closed. Has anyone had this happen and how did you fix? The GD tech at the Southern Oregon rally indicated it indeed was broken and we would need a new part. He also suggested we replace with the newer electronic model since they are easier to use. Thanks for your ideas and recommendations.
    I tried to figure out who made the original part in your Imagine. It's likely either Lippert or MORryde, but I was not able to figure it out.

According to GD's parts lookup, the lift in your unit was either the original (discontinued) 40lb strut lift or the updated 60lb strut kit. Go to https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...y/parts-lookup

Enter in 2017 Imagine and your 2650RK model. Then under SELECT PARTS CATEGORY choose APPLIANCE / ELECTRONICS / HVAC. Almost at the bottom of the list that returns you'll see the TV LIFT MECHANISM WITH 60LB STRUTS, part # 690682.

Sorry I can't help any further.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X