Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing roof mount antenna on 2016 Momentum 376TH

Hello all,
    I'm planning to install a Parsec Husky Pro antenna on my roof this coming weekend.
    https://www.mobilemusthave.com/asset...ec7-1-8242.jpg

I'm wondering the best place to drill the hole in order to route the wiring in behind the entertainment center/TV. I'm pretty sure I'm going to mount the route behind the TV and I'm pretty comfortable with that portion of the project.

Getting the wiring from the roof to the right spot is my challenge.

Thanks in advance for any assistance/pointers.

RJ

2016 Momentum 376TH

Originally posted by RJS View Post
    Hello all,
    I'm planning to install a Parsec Husky Pro antenna on my roof this coming weekend.
    https://www.mobilemusthave.com/asset...ec7-1-8242.jpg

I'm wondering the best place to drill the hole in order to route the wiring in behind the entertainment center/TV. I'm pretty sure I'm going to mount the route behind the TV and I'm pretty comfortable with that portion of the project.

Getting the wiring from the roof to the right spot is my challenge.

Thanks in advance for any assistance/pointers.

RJ

2016 Momentum 376TH
    I installed a Puma on mine over the winter. I was able to run the cables into the air conditioner and then into the unit through there. No hole needed. Once in the inside portion of the AC I was able to drill a hole into the ceiling space and route over to the TV area where all my tech is.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
    X