Onecontrol or Compass connect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onecontrol or Compass connect?

I just got my 2021 303rls and looking through the manual they had to down load these apps, I did and set up my system with Onecontrol and everything works like it should off the app. My question why is there 2 apps and can I just delete the Compass connect, that app seems like its asking for same ino
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
    Anderson ultimate hitch

i am running the compass connect. It gives access to the leveling jacks and everything else also. I have heard that some people have connection issues with the Lippert app.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

mine connected fine after i found the number to scan, I guess Ill just keep the one control since it works everything
      2021 Reflection 303RLS
      Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Some of the issues with the Lippert controls stems from phone updates. iPhone is one of the worst , says Lippert , pushing updates onto their phones that causes them not to link to the Compass Connect or One Control , Android does this as well but not as often as iPhone. Lippert's solution is to check for App updates after your phone updates and also reach out to Lippert customer service and let them know so they are aware of phone OS updates so they can keep up. Sometimes just removing and reinstalling the App helps as well.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

thanks for the tip I have a Android
          2021 Reflection 303RLS
          Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Working...
          X