2021 315RLTS One Control main board location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
    howson I wonder if the second board is being used to control the Awnings? It appears to only have 2 outputs hooked up if you look in the first photo.
    No, I know it's the stabilizers. The awnings are on the LC REV OUT connection of the 1.5 board. The 1.5 also has configurable inputs and the awnings have remote switches as well.

I *think* the X0 was added because there's not enough connections on the 1.5 board to allow for both remote control and discrete switches for everything including the PSX1 stabilizers. Again, not sure the "juice is worth the squeeze" in this case. Discrete switches on the stabilizers (for me) is sufficient. Obviously GD disagrees.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I really like the remote for slides as I walk around the outside of the unit while extending looking, listening, and verifying everything is working properly.

For the stabilizers I am like you, I want to see what's going on there. Not familiar with the ones you are mentioning, are they the arm that lowers? Are they only a front / rear control setup vs individual corners? I had the scissor style on my TT and they were 100% manual, impact driver to run them to the ground, then hand crank after that.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
        I really like the remote for slides as I walk around the outside of the unit while extending looking, listening, and verifying everything is working properly.

For the stabilizers I am like you, I want to see what's going on there. Not familiar with the ones you are mentioning, are they the arm that lowers? Are they only a front / rear control setup vs individual corners? I had the scissor style on my TT and they were 100% manual, impact driver to run them to the ground, then hand crank after that.
        An etrailer video... Lippert High-Speed Power Stabilizer Jack Review

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X