No announcement yet.

TireLinc - Grand Design PN 450149

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new truck is being built later this month, with it will come 4 new GM wheels sensors which I will have installed on my trailer wheels. After that the box with the busted Tirelinc sensors and receiver is going into the trash never to be spoken of again. Out of pure spite I may even remove the dock from my storage compartment so as to avoid future recollection of the sorrow involved with this horrible setup
    Last edited by familytruckster4; 05-03-2023, 09:01 AM.
    2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

familytruckster4
      Quit being so vague......tells us how you really feel...lol
      2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
      Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
        familytruckster4
        Quit being so vague......tells us how you really feel...lol
        Its a gift. I always tell people that if they want sunshine, rainbows and puppy dogs then I aint your guy. If you want real discussions and actually solving the problem then I am all in. I am not afraid to cut ponies from the herd. My disdain for this system is well documented.
        I am seriously looking forward to the system on the new truck. Its one of several reasons I went through all the hassle of selling my 2021 and ordering a 2024.
        Not to mention 4 real, automotive type, reliable sensors for $50 is a steal.
        2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
        X