Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathroom multi shower heads

Hello all,

Quick question, we purchased a 2021 Momentum 397TH back in November. I keep seeing pictures of updated shower head systems with the multi-head sprayer. It even shows it on the GD website product overview for the 397TH, but our unit has a single head. Is this not a standard setup in 2021? I can't seem to find anything online about this, so thought I would ask here. Thanks!

Wavecruzer79
    Welcome to our owners technical forum. When you have a chance, have a look at our welcome post. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members . This will help you set up your signature and navigate the forum.

Unfortunately, Grand Design reserves the right to make product changes at any time. Component supply is particularly complicated right now with pandemic restrictions. Many owners have run into examples of exactly what you describe. Something in their trailer does not match what is shown in the sales literature.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Wavecruzer79

Welcome to the family and the forum!

Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
      X