Location (diagram?) for TV splitters feeding off the booster wall plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location (diagram?) for TV splitters feeding off the booster wall plate

2020 - 397TH Momentum. I noticed on a previous post that there is an official cabling diagram for the satellite/cable/TV system. Unfortunately they were taken down per forum rules. I'm trying to track down why my BR TV doesn't receive either cable nor broadcast tv. I need to know the locations of the TV splitters feeding off the booster wall plate. An official GD diagram would be great. Could GD send them to me direct? Thanks Dan
    2020 Momentum 397TH - 2019 Ram 3500 - ICON Golf Cart 40L - 1200 watts solar - 600 amps battery

CaptDan
    You have posted your request to Grand Design on a forum of owners (just like yourself).
    If you contact Grand Design Customer Service: https://granddesignrv.com/CSBusinessCard.png with you VIN, they will likely provide whatever they have that is directly related to your request.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Thank you
      Dan
      2020 Momentum 397TH - 2019 Ram 3500 - ICON Golf Cart 40L - 1200 watts solar - 600 amps battery

Comment

Your amplifier has an output to the bedroom TV. They may have cross wired the coax to the bedroom.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...signal-booster
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Thru a lot of research, searching forums, tracing cables, and pulling out the booster, etc, I 've come to the conclusion that there is only one Cable/TV cable exiting the booster panel fixture and proceeding to the bedroom, garage and outdoor TV's. That means there has to be splitters downstream to get to the extra 2 TV's. A FB group member posted a man made diagram which showed the two slitters but not their physical location. My bedroom TV always had cable and broadcast TV - However, we recently had a roof dish installed and unfortunately the installer made a few mistakes that I had to rectify already. I'm afraid he may have fiddled with the splitters. I would go back into the pass thru and do some more hunting but I twisted my back a week ago and still healing. In addition, if the splitters aren't in the pass-thru - I wasting my time - and pain.

Comment

Splitters and satellite TV signals do not play well together. My Dish requires two separate coax cables to feed two recievers. Your system may not be the same, but I would start by bypassing the installed coax with one that you know does not have a splitter.
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

My satellite set up is fine. I trying to find the cable/TV cable splitter (2) between the booster and the bedroom connection. I have a diagram from both GD and another owner that shows two (2) splitters as described. I'm hoping they are behind the wall in the pass thru but i don't want to crawl in there for a few days until my back feels better - also if the splitters are somewhere else - I can prevent wasting my time. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X