Jensen remote failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jensen remote failure

My Jensen JWM452 remote quit working after 60 days of use. I replaced the battery but it didn't address issue. Suggestions? Reflection 260RD 2021

TNTim We have had that problem a couple of times. On the front there is a reset button, it is a small hole, you will need a paper clip or something comparable to hit the button. This has always fixed ours so far.
    2022 Momentum 397THS-R 12/3/2021
    Traded 2021 Reflection 337
    2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW
    Formerly M&K337

Comment

TNTim Contact Jensen customer service. The enter button on mine quit and they sent a new one. Then the payer quit playing video. Warranty has expired and I'm not in a big hurry (until Kelly wants it done).
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Well it is a Jensen about as low of quality as you can get. We are going to completely replace the head unit and speakers with something that actually sounds good and operates reliably.
        2021 Reflection 278BH
        2002 GMC 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by TNTim View Post
          My Jensen JWM452 remote quit working after 60 days of use. I replaced the battery but it didn't address issue. Suggestions? Reflection 260RD 2021
          There is a tiny reset hole at the bottom left of the unit. Press in to reset and the remote will work.

Comment

I have had the same issue twice. The first time the dealer had it and must have fixed it. Did not bother to explain or show what was done. The second was now. Found an owner's manual and nothing in troubleshooting. So glad for this forum. Thanks to all!

Comment

Working...
            X