No announcement yet.

Furion 12V Refrigerator Not Running on Shore Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TucsonJim Fair enough but for people like me (not a tech geek) writing it more clearly - and especially for the Furrion 12v refrigerator - it would alleviate many calls to support. Also, each of the support teams could have asked me a simple question: “what position is your battery switch connect turned to?”. Maybe these posts will alert others to the solution
    2022 Reflection 295RL Fifth Wheel. 2016 Ford F-250 Short Bed Super Duty Diesel, with B&W Patriot Slider Hitch mounted on rails. Formerly owned a 2008 40 foot Damon diesel pusher and a 2016 30 foot Airstream Classic TT.

Comment

Originally posted by Rgg123 View Post
      TucsonJim Fair enough but for people like me (not a tech geek) writing it more clearly - and especially for the Furrion 12v refrigerator - it would alleviate many calls to support. Also, each of the support teams could have asked me a simple question: “what position is your battery switch connect turned to?”. Maybe these posts will alert others to the solution
      I hear ya. A couple of days ago, I was getting our RV prepped for my son who was sick. (It's a great place to isolate). when getting the power cord out of the basement I accidentally flipped the battery switch. There was no power to the thermostat and I though I blew a fuse. Nope, good old switch got me again.

JIm
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
      X