refigerator transend 221rb 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refigerator transend 221rb 2022

week old furrion 12v not working . freezer gets ice cold . frig can't get below 46 degrees anyone else with this problem

honda12 Welcome to the family and the forum! I'm not gonna ask about the username.

I can't help with your question since I am not familiar with it, but a quick scan of the appliance sub forum didn't raise any flags either.

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

i have a 2022 221rb with same problem has been checked at the dealer 3 times and still no solution. picked my rv on 6/29/2021.

Comment

Originally posted by honda12 View Post
        week old furrion 12v not working . freezer gets ice cold . frig can't get below 46 degrees anyone else with this problem
        I'd suggest you contact GDRV customer service with your VIN number and let them know that the dealer has not been able to repair it. Their phone is 574-825-9679.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Not familiar with the furrion fridge, but going to take a guess anyway.....
          Usually if the freezer works, so does the fridge compartment. So...Perhaps the door is mis-adjusted and not sealing properly?
          2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
          Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too....

Comment

As Scott 'n' Wendy stated check your fridge door. I have the furrion fridge and my door was misaligned. after I corrected this the frigde works great.
            Brad Smith
            2016 Reflection 27RL
            2018 F150
            2011 Cruiser (Sold)

Comment

l've had it to the dealer 5 times and furrion can't give me an answer there answer is just replace . got a new one in oct after a wait . now its end of jan same problem again. i rv full time i'm 1000 miles from my dealer there telling me 4 month to get a new one.

Comment

l've had it to the dealer 5 times and furrion can't give me an answer there answer is just replace . got a new one in oct after a wait . now its end of jan same problem again. i rv full time i'm 1000 miles from my dealer there telling me 4 month to get a new one.
                Honda,

Can I get some specifics from you regarding the refrigerator so I can work with my contacts?

Refrigerator model number
                Actual Freezer temperature after 8 hours of operation.
                Actual refrigerator after 8 hours of operation.
                Are you running on shore power or battery power?
                Battery voltage as measured at the battery terminals.

Jim
                Jim and Ginnie
                2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
                GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
                X