Compass control only sees 3 out of 4 slides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compass control only sees 3 out of 4 slides

Compass Control had all 4 slides showing last trip but ready to head out and it shows slides 1, 3, and 4. No slide 2.

Anyone see this before? Any suggestions much appreciated!!

Gino
    2021 RAM 3500 Laramie 4X4 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS

Originally posted by gino59 View Post
    Compass Control had all 4 slides showing last trip but ready to head out and it shows slides 1, 3, and 4. No slide 2.

Anyone see this before? Any suggestions much appreciated!!

Gino
    What trailer, Gino?

Please consider adding the info to your signature line as outlined in the Welcome Letter to New Members: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

My one control will drop icons from time to time. In my 2017 Momentum the system is wired using a Canbus network system. I have had ongoing issues with the Canbus connectors being of poor quality and working loose. Others have had issues with the controllers themselves. Give LCI Customer Support a call at 574-537-8900. You will have to work through the menu system but the tech support guys have been very patient and helpful with me while they talked me through trouble shooting my system.
      2017 Momentum 376, 2019 Ford F450
      2022 Triumph Scrambler Motorcycle
      E-bikes, Hobi Pedal Kayaks
      Kota the dog and KC the Kitty Cat

Comment

Working...
      X