Tcl tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tcl tv

I have a 2021 376THS Momentum front living room. As most of you know the tv raises out of the cabinet behind the fire place. Could someone please tell me how i can hook cables to the tv from a sound bar IR repeater etc. without the cables getting tangled when the tv raises up and down out of the cabinet. Thanks
    Bryan & Shelia
    2008 chevy 3500HD Crew Cab 6.6 Duramax
    2021 GD 376THS MM

campman You can look and see how they routed the wires to the TV. My guess is they just let the wires drop off the back. I would opt for putting the wires in Split loom and tying it to the moving part of the track and a fixed location possibly with a screen door spring to help keep them where I wanted them.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

I get what you are saying about the spilt loom and tying it to moving part of the track but there over the fire place there is a shelf with a glass door and i wanted to put the sound bar there but there is no opening in the back of the cabinet for the wiring.
      Bryan & Shelia
      2021 GD 376THS MM

Comment

campman Not knowing the inside of the unit, the fireplace does not get that hot, so you can probably add a small hole behind the shelf and just route the wires out that way. You might try removing the fireplace (put rugs on the floor in front to avoid damage to the floor) to aide in routing of the wiring. You will be amazed at the space behind it.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Thanks for the feed back i will come up with something .
          Bryan & Shelia
          2021 GD 376THS MM

Comment

Working...
          X