Momentum 29 GO help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum 29 GO help!

We bought a (used) 2021 29 GO and are getting ready to take it out the first time. The garage area has a griddle built in. I cannot, for the life of me, find a gas connector. I see the griddle, the connection hose (and the hose is connected to the griddle itself), but I can't find any gas hookup in that area anywhere. Can't get a hold of GD HQ either. HELP?

Originally posted by KrautK9 View Post
    We bought a (used) 2021 29 GO and are getting ready to take it out the first time. The garage area has a griddle built in. I cannot, for the life of me, find a gas connector. I see the griddle, the connection hose (and the hose is connected to the griddle itself), but I can't find any gas hookup in that area anywhere. Can't get a hold of GD HQ either. HELP?
    From the drawings that I have access to there is a exterior grill gas connection, unfortunately it does not show where it is at. It should be in close proximity to the grill , maybe down by the floor or even outside the frame rail under the side the grill is on.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

KrautK9 Look under the outside of the camper along the frame rails. You most likely will find either a tag hanging or a yellow rubber cap and a valve. With Valve open (handle in line with the quick connect) it blocks the quick connect from sliding to make or break the connection.

BTW I don't think they like to make quick connections inside the units. In all 3 of my campers the only connections inside the unit were unavoidable like the cooktop / oven. The fridge is in a vented compartment as is the HWH.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
      X