Haier refrigerator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haier refrigerator

Hey trying to troubleshoot my Haier res. Frig. It started beeping, which is supposed to mean door open. Checked all 4 doors. Manuel said check frig level both level. Now no lights inside or on control panel. This is our 6th trip, have been in this spot for 7 days. Have tried to turn off breaker trying to reset, no luck. Any ideas.
    2021 Reflection 315RLTS 2012 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD SRW Soon to be retired

Update after 10 minutes with breaker off frig. turned on when breaker turned on. Here's a picture of frig.
    Attached Files

Comment

Update 2 . After 15 minutes back to beeping lights control panel flashing and will not respond to touch. Guess buying ice and chest.

Comment

Riley8141 Check to see if you can find the switch that indicates door open. It my have gotten knocked and out of adjustment or the trigger broken. If the trigger is broken, you may need to pull the switch and bypass by shorting the wires. Will suck that you loose the light, but may fix the non stop beeping.

Always be safe when working around electrical components and unplug first before cutting any wires.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Thank you. Tried taping both switches closed one at a time to see if one was bad. Each switch turned light off, but no luck fixing problems. I found that by using sabth mode beeping stops, now there is a clicking sound as frig stops and starts.

Comment

Working...
          X