No OTA signal reaching bedroom TV on Reflection 150 295RL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No OTA signal reaching bedroom TV on Reflection 150 295RL

I am getting appx 40 OTA channels on my salon TV but when I do a channel search on the BR TV, no channels found. I checked for loose connections on wall plate and also on the Amp panel behind the salon tv. Of course they were loose, so tightened them up and still no luck.

I haven’t been able to find a routing diagram for that model to even begin to know where to troubleshoot.

Any ideas?

thank you
    tim

There is also a couple connections in the basement, one at the Nautilus panel and one on the door side. You may want to remove the wall towards the back of the pass thru and check for any connections in the cables that pass thru that area. There is no diagram for this as far as I know, unfortunately.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

alaska_av8r Welcome to the family and the forum!
      Please excuse my being late to welcome you but I haven’t been able keep up with anything but life for the last month.

You mant to check your amplifier switch also as that serves as the splitter from LR to BR TVs.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by alaska_av8r View Post
        I am getting appx 40 OTA channels on my salon TV but when I do a channel search on the BR TV, no channels found. I checked for loose connections on wall plate and also on the Amp panel behind the salon tv. Of course they were loose, so tightened them up and still no luck.

I haven’t been able to find a routing diagram for that model to even begin to know where to troubleshoot.

Any ideas?

thank you
        tim
        Just to rule out the tv, I would run a coax from the amp behind the salon tv to the bedroom tv (just along the floor). If you get channels this way it tells you the tv is good and the problem is in the cabling somewhere.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Checked all connections on the amplifier, most were loose but tight now. I will try Neils suggestion when I get back home as well.

thank you

Comment

Also, mine has a splitter where a coax feeds the AM/FM. ncitro 's idea will help you see if there is a problem with the coax / connections.
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

TKs for all the input, I’ll try that when I get home

Comment

Working...
              X