Electric Fireplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Fireplace

We have a brand new Reflection 337RLS. There is no manual for the fireplace in our manuals that were included. There is no place on the fireplace or remote that tells me who the manufacturer is. I wanted to see how to use it with the thermostat on the remote. How can I find out the manufacturer so I can maybe find a manual online?

Post a picture of the fireplace, I am sure someone here has the same one and will help. Also if you have a sheet with all of the appliances listed the fireplace should be listed there as well.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Hey there.

Look on https://www.granddesignrv.com/ under Owner Support -> Publication -> Owners Manual, you will download a PDF of your manual and with the proper software which will allow you to do a search of the document much faster than a printed version

Comment

Originally posted by Huberjack View Post
        We have a brand new Reflection 337RLS. There is no manual for the fireplace in our manuals that were included. There is no place on the fireplace or remote that tells me who the manufacturer is. I wanted to see how to use it with the thermostat on the remote. How can I find out the manufacturer so I can maybe find a manual online?
        I don't think we received a manual for our fireplace either. It was trial and error but finally figured out what all the buttons on the remote do.

You should also create a signature so we know what 'brand new' means. Could be 2021 or 2022.
        Mike & Lisa
        Central Florida
        2021 Imagine 2970RL
        1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

Originally posted by Huberjack View Post
          In your owner's materials there should be a "build sheet". That should list the manufacturer and model number. If you don't have a build sheet you should be able to get one from Grand Design.

When I needed info on my fireplace, I got the make and model off of the build sheet, and found the manufacturer online and was able to download a manual. I think what I ended up having to do was search for the model number without the manufacturer, but I don't remember. I know the build sheet said "Dave Carter" and the actual manufacturer was Innoflame.

I hope this helps.
          Bob
          Bob & Lynne

2020 Imagine 2970RL
          2019 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali HD 4x4 Duramax

Comment

Working...
          X