Furrion Arctic Side by Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xsnrg View Post
    Would anyone that has the Furrion 16cu ft in a slide, please measure the distance from the slide floor to the slide ceiling? Given the dimensions of the fridge, I am wonder if the slide room is taller in the 2022 than in the 2021s such as our 28BH. Thanks in advance Jim
    In my 2022 303rls, it's 72" interior measurement from slide floor to slide ceiling, in the spot where the 16cu ft side by side fridge stands.

Image below of the clearance above the fridge within the slide. The doors have less clearance than the box but they are only the front couple inches of the fridge (they are still within the slide though, underneath the slide ceiling itself).

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220630_172224.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	88947

Hope this helps you.
    David and Deana
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4, CC, SRW, 6.6L L8T Gas, MYD 6-Speed
    2022 Reflection 303RLS w/ Gen-Y Executive Gooseneck Hitch

Comment

Thank you. That does help.
      2021 28BH 1.2kw solar and other mods
      2019 F350 PSD SRW

Comment

Originally posted by Retired Air Force Guy View Post
        We bought our 2022 337RLS 6 weeks ago. We found this on top of the fridge. You pit it on your fridge top the slide it to the middle. This prevents the doors from opening during travel.
        Went to pick up our 2022 RD260 (aug 24, 2022) and everyone, EVERYONE at the dealership was wondering what the black plastic "C" channel was for - now we know!

That said, the fridge looks like it pounded the sides out of the cabinet in transit as only two small brackets are on the sidewalls of the cabinet to hold the fridge in place - as per the installation manual, these brackets cannot be screwed in the side of the fridge... the entire thing seams like a "hold my beer" after though with no real engineering done for transit consideration. Im not impressed

Comment

Just following up, I went with the EverChill due to price and availability. I also like the bottom drawer freezer. So far, it has been awesome. I ran a dedicated 10awg wire with its own fuse, and have had no problems.

2021 28BH 1.2kw solar and other mods
          2019 F350 PSD SRW

Comment

Does anyone know where you can get a replacement door for this fridge? We bought a new 22 311bhs and somehow on the way home the plastic channel piece on top to keep doors closed fell off and our fridge door shattered. Can’t find a replacement anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwaters1324 View Post
              Does anyone know where you can get a replacement door for this fridge? We bought a new 22 311bhs and somehow on the way home the plastic channel piece on top to keep doors closed fell off and our fridge door shattered. Can’t find a replacement anywhere.
              Unfortunately Furrion is notorious for not stocking spare parts. Even a minor part like a stove ignitor or regulator requires complete replacement of the stove (unless an individual is OK with experimenting with aftermarket parts).

Try Michigan RV Outfitters ( https://www.michiganrvoutfitters.com/ , more info here: https://gdrvowners.com/tools-parts-o...-rv-outfitters ) and/or Bontragers in White Pigeon, MI ( https://bontragers.com/ )

Howard
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
              X