Tcl Roku tv and Jensen JWM41

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tcl Roku tv and Jensen JWM41

I have a 2021 Imagine 2600RB with a 31” TCL Roku TV and a Jensen JWM41 dvd/radio combo unit. I have been unable to get tv station audio to play through the Jensen player and speakers. The Radio and DVD play sound fine through the separate trailer speakers, just not any tv station audio. Is this Jensen player not capable of playing that audio or do I need more equipment?

Originally posted by WWilmes View Post
    I have a 2021 Imagine 2600RB with a 31” TCL Roku TV and a Jensen JWM41 dvd/radio combo unit. I have been unable to get tv station audio to play through the Jensen player and speakers. The Radio and DVD play sound fine through the separate trailer speakers, just not any tv station audio. Is this Jensen player not capable of playing that audio or do I need more equipment?
    You can search the forum for this discussion. Simple answer, the Jensen is connected to the tv for playing CDs. The TV is not connected to the Jensen to send sound through the Jensen and then the speakers. Need to connect audio from TV to Jensen.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

OK so this is an old post. Our Jensen will play the TV though it. Simply select the Aux button and press 3X. The cycle is Aux1, Aux2, then ARC. On ARC the TV sends a signal to the radio. The TV and radio must be connected on both ends through the ARC HDMI port.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

I must be doing something wrong. My 2022 31MB the Jensen radio just keeps saying LOADING but never stops CD or DVD. No sound through tv either. I am at a loss help

Comment

Working...
        X