Satellite Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satellite Service

I have a question about TV satellite service in our Grand Design Solitude. We winter in it six months of the year. Currently struggling with our current Direct TV Satellite hookup. Direct TV and Dish do not offer tech support to RV’s. What do all of you do to get help?

Eliminate as much as possible to isolate the problem. Connect the dish to the receiver directly without using the wiring in the trailer and see if it works that way.
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Welcome to the forum. We havent moved since August. Occaisonally I have to reset the system, including removing the Dish antennae dome and manually pointing it. I know exactly where the sats are and then it will lock on.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by bduerst View Post
        I have a question about TV satellite service in our Grand Design Solitude. We winter in it six months of the year. Currently struggling with our current Direct TV Satellite hookup. Direct TV and Dish do not offer tech support to RV’s. What do all of you do to get help?
        Please change the title to your post so the reader has some idea about the subject of the post.
        2018 Solitude 310GK, disc brakes
        Morryde SRE4000/XFactor with heavy duty shackles, V-Brackets in spring hangers
        2012 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 Diesel, air bags
        18k B&W Companion, non-slider
        640 watts solar, 400 amp-hour Lion Safari UT 1300 battery bank
        Aims 1500 watt inverter/charger with ATS
        Somerset, WI

Comment

Originally posted by steve&renee View Post

Please change the title to your post so the reader has some idea about the subject of the post.
          Steve,

Thanks for the heads up, I changed title and moved post.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
          X