Solitude speaker grill removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitude speaker grill removal

Hello all! I'm new to the forum so please guide me if I'm in the wrong place. I have a brand new 2022 Solitude 382WB. I'm trying to install a soundbar system and need access behind the speaker grills in the front living room. The grills seem pretty firmly attached but I can find no screws or nail holes. I'm nervous about just giving a good yank on them without knowing how they are secured. Has anyone removed these grills yet? Thank you for your help.
    2022 Solitude 382WB

Originally posted by martyb6 View Post
    Hello all! I'm new to the forum so please guide me if I'm in the wrong place. I have a brand new 2022 Solitude 382WB. I'm trying to install a soundbar system and need access behind the speaker grills in the front living room. The grills seem pretty firmly attached but I can find no screws or nail holes. I'm nervous about just giving a good yank on them without knowing how they are secured. Has anyone removed these grills yet? Thank you for your help.
    Not sure what speakers you have. My speakers located in the ceiling in my Imagine are round. If you twist the grill/cover it will come off. It is a small turn to release them. For most round speaker covers if there are no apparent screws on the front holding them then a twist will release them.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

martyb6 Welcome to the family and the forum!
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
      X