Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion backup camera and oneconnect

Happy new year everyone.
    As I continue my winter tinkering I have seen that our 2022 GD 22MLE is pre-wired for the Furrion backup Camera. This is great but it also has the Lippert OneConnect inside with app that allows to connect to backup camera. This would be the Lippert Insight.
    Seems odd GD would have this conflicting issue.
    Has anyone had Furrion installed and work with OneConnect?

thanks for any thoughts as I would like to view through app and not use separate monitor.

Chris
    Chris and Brittany
    soon to be 22MLE owners
    British Columbia

Originally posted by Arcticgrywolf View Post
    Happy new year everyone.
    As I continue my winter tinkering I have seen that our 2022 GD 22MLE is pre-wired for the Furrion backup Camera. This is great but it also has the Lippert OneConnect inside with app that allows to connect to backup camera. This would be the Lippert Insight.
    Seems odd GD would have this conflicting issue.
    Has anyone had Furrion installed and work with OneConnect?

thanks for any thoughts as I would like to view through app and not use separate monitor.

Chris
    A search returned this page: https://support.lci1.com/lippert-insight-back-up-camera (Snapshot of page below.)

There's appears to be exactly what you want here, but I couldn't get any of the links to work. Give them a try yourself...and if you can't get the manuals downloaded, too, contact Lippert: https://support.lci1.com/contact

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_11285.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	74425

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I have found that terminology applies to this discussion as I too was curious about the Furrion camera vs. Lippert camera with OneConnect while working with my sales rep before buying our 2022 Reflection 337RLS. We contacted the Lippert rep and the Lippert back-up camera is just that, back-up only. The Furrion camera I was looking at is actually an Observation camera meaning it will work while driving at highway speeds to Observe traffic behind you. It is wireless and can keep up with the imaging at highway speeds. It also serves while backing up. Some articles speak about the camera for Lippert being on only while in reverse but I cannot confirm this personally.

Mike
      Mike & Linda
      2022 Reflection 337RLS
      Ram 3500 Diesel
      Denver, CO

Comment

Working...
      X