MORryde Slideout Outdoor Kitchen with Suburban SOP-1002A griddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORryde Slideout Outdoor Kitchen with Suburban SOP-1002A griddle

Does anyone have a factory installed MORryde slideout outdoor kitchen with the Suburban (Airxcel) SOP-1002A griddle?

Hindsight aside, we had the outdoor kitchen installed by the dealer and the setup with the griddle itself does not seem correct. I could not find anything on the GD site that clearly showed how this looks from the factory.

The Suburban manual indicates model 1002A is "permanently installed" and model 1003A is "portable" and includes 1.125in rubber feet. The dealer did not mount the 1002A, leaving it free standing, but did put some 1/8in rubber tabs on the bottom. There is a "grill stand" that is also free standing that the dealer wasn't sure what to do with.

In the picture you can see that the opening in the stand is larger than the griddle so there is either a plate missing if the griddle is supposed to sit on top of the stand, or there are mounting brackets missing if it is to be attached to the stand. Having the stand over top the griddle like this doesn't make sense either, the knob and clean-out are blocked and the griddle top (removed) sits below the top edge of the stand.

Any reference photos/specs from a factory installed setup would be greatly appreciated.

Suburban 1002A with stand
    Dave & Diane
    2022 Solitude 390rk
    2022 F-350 DRW Diesel

Originally posted by D&DH View Post
    Does anyone have a factory installed MORryde slideout outdoor kitchen with the Suburban (Airxcel) SOP-1002A griddle?
    Your forum name composition makes it nearly impossible to tag (with the "&")--can I change it to DandDH? (Note you may have to change your password--a pain--but not unusual if a change is made.) No problem if you want to leave it as is.

Only info I could find related to your question is in a YouTube video. It's a short snip, but the factory setup is shown between 1:25 and 1:40. https://youtu.be/xgEhila3740

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks Howard, I had not seen that video. There was another video that showed the MORryde slideout, but it was with a different grill/gridle. From this video it looks like the griddle is free standing and there is no sign of the stand. That makes me think the stand was for a different grill altogether.

Sorry about the forum name, didn't realize that character was going to cause problems. Go ahead and change it.
      Dave & Diane
      2022 Solitude 390rk
      2022 F-350 DRW Diesel

Comment

Forum name changed. Now it will be much easier to "tag" you. DandDH

For those who may be wondering (like Cate&Rob ) it's because the "&" was within the first three characters of the forum name that caused the tag hiccup. If the "&" is used at the fourth character or later there's no issue (like yours, Rob).
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X