Fridge out of Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridge out of Level

I have a problem with my Furrion 12V refrigerator door striking the trim piece on the slide out when I open the door. It only strikes the trim in the upper right corner (when facing the fridge). The unit appears to be tilting back quite far and I wonder if I got it more vertical if that would eliminate the problem. Not sure how to level the unit. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by hgoodyear View Post
    I have a problem with my Furrion 12V refrigerator door striking the trim piece on the slide out when I open the door. It only strikes the trim in the upper right corner (when facing the fridge). The unit appears to be tilting back quite far and I wonder if I got it more vertical if that would eliminate the problem. Not sure how to level the unit. Any suggestions?
    If you have the RV level you can set a level inside the fridge to determine if the fridge is actually out of level. If it is level with the RV you will have to pursue another avenue to fix the door or trim where it is contacting. If it is out of level when the RV is level then you will need to pull the fridge out and check the floor/base where the fridge sits. There should be 2 screws at the bottom behind the cover and maybe 2 screws at the top but not sure, and there will be some wiring behind the fridge you will have to work with. Make sure all power is off, shore power and disconnect the battery at the negative terminal to be sure there is no battery power.

Also I moved your post to its own thread.

Have a read of our Welcome Letter to New Members and welcome to the Forum.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
    X