Fridge clicking constantly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridge clicking constantly

A 2017 2670MK with a Dometic DM2662 fridge. Getting a continuous clicking, sounding like the igniter always firing. Took the shields off, and it was still a bit to far inside for me to clearly see whether there was a spark to confirm it. Continues whether it is only gas, only AC, or "Auto". Fires right up on gas, and no other running issues. Ran fine for the short 3 day trip we did, except for the clicking.
    My limited research seems to indicate the "reigniter" electronics are integrated on the main board. Seems to be a simple thing to swap out, if I can find a replacement. But want to make sure that I'm not overlooking some other aspect only to replace the expensive part, when it might really be something simpler. Also don't want to be in a position of having to do some other setup/testing after the swap that I may not be equipped to do. Anyone with words of wisdom?

sande005 -- consider giving Dinosaur Electronics a call. They are super helpful and, if they recommend a new main board, will sell you a far superior product to the OEM's version. https://dinosaurelectronics.com/
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X