Tire Linc reliability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire Linc reliability

This question is for the mods that went to GD earlier in the year. I was wondering if GD/Lippert went to any effort to make the Tire Linc system more stable and reliable since summer 2021? Or, maybe it's not even on their radar?
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too....

Scott'n'Wendy Fyi you had a duplicate post, so I deleted the other one.

As for your question, I don't know that it's even on their radar. I know at Lippert they was talk about consolidating some of their apps, hopefully that would include the TPMS and improve reliability.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Originally posted by ncitro View Post
      Scott'n'Wendy Fyi you had a duplicate post, so I deleted the other one.

As for your question, I don't know that it's even on their radar. I know at Lippert they was talk about consolidating some of their apps, hopefully that would include the TPMS and improve reliability.
      Thanks Neil!

When I first posted it came back with an error and sent me back at the appliances etc main page without my post being visible. So I went through the motions and posted again. Then I guess both posts got processed.

Comment

Mine is still sitting in the box it came in. I would willingly send it back to Lippert for evaluation since its never going back on my trailer again.
        2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

familytruckster4
          You were the one with the corroded sensors? Correct?
          I have no sign of corrosion ..yet...I was having communication/reporting issues. Mainly software I figured.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20210625_120103_9542.jpeg
Views:	165
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	84986 Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20210625_115603_4163.jpeg
Views:	159
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	84987 It was way more than just the sensors failing. I had similar problems with constant false alarms and not being able to keep the app up and running so I could monitor it.
            I should have known I was in for a ride when I installed the system and the setup directions werent anywhere close to reflecting what the system wanted. It apparently had been through several "updates" since mine was boxed up and sent out. I had high hopes for the system but it was a disappointment from the jump. My cousin bought a TST system for his trailer after I told him about mine and his has been flawless.
            2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
            X