Help with troubleshooting my fridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with troubleshooting my fridge

Good Morning, we own a Momentum 351M and are getting ready to leave for a trip and I have noticed that the fridge is NOT switching over to propane and igniting like it should. This is ONLY our second trip in it. I did not ignite on the previous trip, unfortunately, I had forgotten about it once I had hooked back up to electric. The fridge is a Norcold 2118X series. I have the manual but it's not really helping. I have verified the propane is turned ON because I can ignite the stove top. When I unhooked from power at the house, I get a "no FL" and a "no AC" message on the door. I know this means there is no electric and NO flame has ignited. I took the outside fridge panel off and examined. There is NO pilot light through the hole to look into. Also, there aren't any noises as though it is trying to ignite.
    Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Jay
    New Market, VA
    Momentum 351M being pulled by an F-350 SRW

When you first remove AC power the fridge may not light on propane, it could be already satisfied on temperature.

Have you let it sit for a little or open the door to see if it will light on propane?

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

While connected to shore power have you manually switched to propane to see if it lights that way?
      Donnie & Pattie
      2017 F350 Dually, 2021 Solitude 390RK
      Vin# 573FS4224MAA00525

Comment

Your refrigerator has no pilot light.
        John & Kathy
        2014 Reflection 303RLS
        2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Working...
        X