LCI OneControl missing awning button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCI OneControl missing awning button?

Recently just got a '19 Momentum 351m. When we bought it the guy showed us everything on the touchscreen and the app on the phone including the main awning. Now the OneControl touchscreen is not showing the awning button. Got the app on my phone and it shows everything else besides the Awning button on there as well. Called LCI and GD and both walked me through to the OneControl sub menu to see if there was an "unknown" component that just needed to be reconfigured but that was not the case. So they informed me further testing would need to be done on the multifunction control board to try to get some Ohms reading to determine if the board was good or not. I am not familiar with electrician type testing with Ohms and what not. Has anyone ever done this type of testing that might be able to point me to a good video link or something? The GD tech basically said this test will determine if the board is good or bad. I don't know how it would go bad when nothing changed other then hauling it home after buying it. The only thing I can think is the seller showed us how to use the battery disconnect. But if the board shorted out from the battery disconnect then that is a faulty setup...

Forgot to mention the big issue here is that I can't control the main awning as the rear 2 awnings have physical buttons however I am unable to locate any physical button to control the main awning. Therefore I can not use the main awning at all at this time.

Comment

There was a topic recently that had a button greyed out (not missing) but might give you an idea what you're looking for. I'll echo the warnings in that thread that the Unity board the Momentums use is expensive. If you're not extremely comfortable with electronics, libre circuits, and your meter this is a job you should consider hiring out.

That said:

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...act-2021-397th
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
      2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
      2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
      X