2017 Momentum 376TH OneControl panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Momentum 376TH OneControl panel

My wife and I are on our first traveling assignment living in our rig.
    we have been at an RV park for a little over a week nearly alone in the park with no issues. In the last 24 hours, our main control panel has lost three items on the main menu. It has lost the “auto leveling” control and has lost the 2 living room slide controls.
    A little over a day ago, another grand design rig pulled up next to us and parked. It is a Reflection. Is it possible that the two control panels somehow linked? Or is there a way I can add those items back onto the control panel?

Originally posted by KBrueggeman View Post
    My wife and I are on our first traveling assignment living in our rig.
    we have been at an RV park for a little over a week nearly alone in the park with no issues. In the last 24 hours, our main control panel has lost three items on the main menu. It has lost the “auto leveling” control and has lost the 2 living room slide controls.
    A little over a day ago, another grand design rig pulled up next to us and parked. It is a Reflection. Is it possible that the two control panels somehow linked? Or is there a way I can add those items back onto the control panel?
    2017 with a OneControl setup? Wow--that must be an early version. Can you take a picture of the control panel and post it, please?

First thing I'd try to get the items back is to do a complete power down (remove shore power, solar if you have it, and turn off the battery disconnect). Wait a minute for transients in the system to lose power. Then turn on the battery disconnect, solar (again if you have it) and then reapply shore power.

If that still doesn't fix the problem, consider giving Lippert Customer Service a call. They are usually very helpful walking a user through OneControl issues. https://support.lci1.com/contact
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9256D6BD-401F-4836-AC18-680F907A9046.jpeg
Views:	285
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	85780 (Howson) Thank you for a quick response.
      attached is a picture of my control panel. I have tried powering down for a couple of minutes and no response yet. Is it worth doing it a few times?
      Attached Files

Comment

KBrueggeman -- recommend talking w/Lippert on Monday.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X