Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stove vent fan - is there a good replacement fan out thereh that fits the stock hood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoda
    replied
    Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
    Keith, double check that the outside flap has been un buttoned from the rubber mounts. I know on ours the initial use the fan was not strong enough to push the door off the rubber stops / retainers. Once I manually opened the door, much much better.
    Yep I double check the flap is free. The fan is just not strong enough.

Leave a comment:

• Jlawles2
    replied
    Keith, double check that the outside flap has been un buttoned from the rubber mounts. I know on ours the initial use the fan was not strong enough to push the door off the rubber stops / retainers. Once I manually opened the door, much much better.

Leave a comment:

• Stove vent fan - is there a good replacement fan out thereh that fits the stock hood?

OK - when cooking the salmon last night (sorry) We once again set off the smoke alarm even with the hood fan running and exterior vet flap open. From what I can tell the fan is a simple bladed dismal one similar to the bath vent fan. I am curious if there is a better (quiet) fan that will fit our hoods? Also is there a better exterior vent cover than the stock one?

Just wondering what folks have done that works. My search did not come up with much. Vent hood and stove are Atwood if that makes a difference.

Keith
Working...
X